Hansson Twin Hook®
With Twin Hook Locking Plate
The Hansson Twin Hook is a proven fixation device for the treatment of femoral neck and trochanteric hip fractures.
The implant features two hooks which are deployed to achieve purchase in both the cancellous and subchondral bone of the femoral head. The development of the Hansson Twin Hook was based on the long and successful experience with the Hansson Pin system and superior fixation has been demonstrated compared to a traditional compression hip screw. The Hansson Twin Hook Locking Plate is an anatomical locking hip plate designed exclusively for use in combination with the Hansson Twin Hook.
Features and Benefits
Strong, stable fixation
- Enhanced rotational stability
- Reduced risk of femoral head penetration
- Unique hip plate with oblique locking screws
- Dynamic lateral support plate
Minimal surgical trauma
- Reduced operative exposure
- No rotational forces during insertion
- Less damage to cancellous bone
- Percutaneous removal procedure
- Femoral neck fractures
- Basal neck fractures
- Stable trochanteric hip fractures
- Unstable trochanteric hip fractures
- Subtrochanteric fractures
For product material such as Instructions For Use, Brochures or Reprocessing Instructions, please visit our resource library.
Products from Swemac
To find your local distributor or for more information about our products, please contact us: